2019 Applications are open for the Keystone Closed Boardroom
Welcome to Brisbane’s exclusive Business Boardroom. Become part of a small group of business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals committed to excellence in their business, their networks and themselves.
Join us as we build battle-tested business strategies into your company and team that are proven to work. Forget spending money on programs and consultants that don’t deliver tangible results for your business. If you are ready to do the work and make it work, then take a seat in our Boardroom.
Learn the exact processes and strategies used by thousands of our past clients to close millions of dollars in self-generated revenue. Build your skills, build your network, build your team, and build your business.
Please read before continuing….
This is not just a training program! This is a community dedicated to excellence in business. It is designed for the crafting of excellence in both business and person. It is not a “Come and watch a PowerPoint experience.”
Over the past 6 years some of our proudest moments include:
- Increasing revenue from $270,000 to $4,900,000 within an 18-month period and retaining a profit margin of 19 percent, through systemised growth strategy and cultural change.
- Supporting a young father to not only grow his business but change his role entirely to that of an executive attending a board meeting once a fortnight.
- Pulling a business from the brink of insolvency back to a $1,200,000 surplus in 12 months through sales and marketing perfection.
- Repeated massive growth of our clients through a blend of action and excellence. Taking a seat in the Keystone Closed Boardroom is a commitment to following your own tailored plan for sustainable business growth, and a commitment to the accountability and honesty of those around you.
If you are looking for a quick Band-Aid solution, the Boardroom is not for you. We only engage business owners who seek to elevate their skills of business growth and are willing to put in the work. When people partner with us, they often stay for years on end, reaping the rewards season after season and building a habit of business excellence.
Case Study: Health Clinic – From Near-Burnout to a More Vital Practice
An owner of a small-business goes from zero-profit burnout to total control over the business, which is now a strong financial asset, all from a high-reward, low-risk position.
The owner of a small allied health clinic presented at close to burnout after running it for three years, paying herself below-market wage and drawing no profit from the business, with only one casual staff member.
In Summary: The business owner has a job with the responsibilities of a business yet no financial asset or financial reward.
As business owner and clinician, she had become established in an underperforming position without clarity on the steps the business had to take to improve. She was headed for burnout and eventual business failure. Minimal financial security and potential catastrophe awaited if the business failed to generate leads sustainably or if the business owner fell ill. A high-risk, low-reward business.
- Revenue: $170,000
- Profit: $0
- Hours invested in business per week: 65+
Phase 1 - Days 0 to 30 - Prioritising
Keystone helped her establish as priorities the maximisation of ROI on her contract employee and increased workflow. We helped her identify and set key performance indicators in the first 30 days, which led to increased performance of the contract employee and an additional 37 percent revenue from staff expenditure.
Phase 2 - Days 30 to 90 - Starting
Development of lead generation and profile building within local community and referrers. Invested minimally from a financial perspective, but spent a large amount of time creating point-of-difference to the market and streamlining the clinic’s referral process.
Phase 3 - Days 90 to 180 - Building Momentum
With a stable financial position and increased workflow achieved, we targeted leadership development and expansion. We focused on the development of person, procedure and policy, because the business owner’s mindset is essential for this venture to succeed. The clinic hired an additional two full-time employees to maximise profit from a new workflow. With our help, the clinician also installed a retention service and cross-sale opportunity from her contracted employee to ensure maximum profitability would be achieved.
Phase 4 - Days 180 to 420 - Expansion
What we did: expanded the premises, increased her clinic’s profile further and positioned her as an executive with total oversight of business performance, from financial health to client satisfaction. We reviewed the business strategy and hired two more employees, including a part-time practice manager.
Business owner is now in a healthy executive position after she engaged Keystone Executive Coaching’s services. Her clinic employs four full-time employees and one contracted employee, and draws a profit on all staff. Revenue increased drastically and the clinic now generates far healthier profit. Now the business owner has total oversight and control, as well as the tools and capacity to grow and develop her business in the direction required. She’s now in a defensible high-reward, low-risk situation, with a profitable business and strong asset.
- Revenue: $750,000
- Profit: $280,000
- Hours invested in business per week: 40+
The 5 Pillars of Excellence in Business
Principle 1 - Marketing and Lead Generation
- Marketing and media mastery
- Offline and local area explosion
- Magic marketing numbers
- Beating out the competition
Principle 2 - Sales and Conversion
- Closing on cue
- Emotional attraction
- Building a sales team
- Tender mastery
- Making objections and closures
Principle 3 - Financial Management
- Managing numbers
- Dashboarding and financial control
- Creating financial control
- Defensive accounting
- Creative accounting
Principle 4 - Leadership and Automation
- Building the leader that runs your business
- Building the team that runs itself
- Hiring your first to your last
- Creating business cultures
- Becoming the chief
Principle 5 - Mindset and Personal Development
- Endless motivation
- Building a business that builds a life
- Personal and business satisfaction
- Executive reasoning and control
- Performance precision
Imagine mastering sales, marketing, leadership, finances, and mindset to gain total executive control over your business and its profits.
For the first time you have access to the exact strategies and thought leadership of executive business mentor, Aidan Parsons. You’ll get his 1:1 guidance to not only generate leads on demand but close them, retain profitability from them, and do all of this without being involved in the day-to-day process. So you can start living a life in control of your business… instead of your business controlling you.
You’ll be guided through Aidan’s step by step process that is proven to get results. It is not an overnight success recipe, nor is it always easy. What it is without fail is a process and community that, when embraced and committed to, generates phenomenal results. Taking a seat at the table is the first step. Putting in the work and committing to yourself, your business, and the people around the table with you is the next.
What you get from the round table:
- An on-demand client creation and prospect generation process
- A personalised high conversion sales process
- Excellence in financial management and profitability
- Building high-performing teams that report to you
- A small intimate group of business owners committed to your excellence
- UNLIMITED access to world class mentoring and consulting from Aidan Parsons
- Monthly executive reporting and oversight on your business progression.
Space is strictly limited and places are application-only.
If you’re serious about taking one of six seats in the Boardroom, please call Aidan personally on his mobile phone: 0401 264 339 to start the process of suitability.